NorthKey was awarded the Community Mental Health Center (CMHC) Grant to expand mental health services in Northern Kentucky, including Kenton, Boone, Campbell, Grant, Pendleton, Carroll, Owen, and Gallatin counties.
The grant allowed for an exciting new service: two brand new and furnished Mobile Care Clinics! Using these amazing vehicles, NorthKey will be able to bring an array of health services to both rural and urban counties, reaching those individuals who, otherwise, may not receive such services.
Primary Care services in our Mobile Care Clinics are now being offered to Grant and Pendleton County residents. In the coming months, services will continue to expand into other Northern Kentucky counties as well.
- Treatment of acute illnesses such as flu, strep throat, & ear infection
- Treatment of chronic illnesses such as hypertension, diabetes, & high cholesterol
- Health maintenance/wellness exam/routine cancer screenings
- Immunizations ~ Flu, TDAP, Twinrix (hepatitis)
- Health promotion & disease prevention
- Smoking cessation
Be sure to follow our Facebook Page for all the latest updates as we continue to expand our mobile services for the Northern Kentucky community!