Welcome to NorthKey Community Care!
We understand that everyone faces obstacles and challenges in their life. We are here to help. Our staff is experienced in helping in many areas of need, including:
- 24 Hour ACCESS Team/Emergency Services
- Therapeutic Mental Health and Substance Use Services
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services
Para una descripción de los servicios de urgencias las 24 horas de NorthKey en español, haga clic en este enlace
We have been providing quality mental health, substance use and developmental disabilities services in the eight county Northern Kentucky community since 1966. Our offices are located throughout the region to help make access to services convenient. Click here to find a location near you.
Our services are offered in a variety of approaches and levels of intensity, including:
- Crisis screening and assessment
- Outpatient individual, family and group therapy
- Case management services
- Short-term intensive outpatient services
- Longer-term outpatient services
- Prevention services, education and skills training
- Specialized services related to housing supports and vocational rehabilitation training/support for individuals meeting appropriate criteria.