NorthKey’s Regional Prevention Center offers a variety of services to the community to prevent the use of substances in children and adults. These services include:
- Zero Tolerance programs for DUI offenders
- Early Intervention Program that helps youth and their families learn about the risks and consequences of alcohol, marijuana and other drug use and promotes abstinence from alcohol and other drug use by persons under age 21
- Kids Now Plus linking pregnant women to services that will help them have healthier babies
- A resource and video library
- Education on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Trainings for schools, universities and the workplace on the effects of negative substance abuse decisions
- Outreach to alcohol vendors and restaurants
- Organized youth advocacy
For more information about the Regional Prevention Center and its services, call 859-283-0952.
A sliding fee scale is available based upon family size and income. We also accept Kentucky Medicaid and many insurance payers.
For 24-hour access to behavioral healthcare services via phone, triage crisis assessment and brief treatment, contact our ACCESS Unit:
859-331-3292 or toll-free 877-331-3292
TTY: 859-331-1792 or toll-free TTY 877-889-1792